Frequently asked questions
- What's included in the subscription?
- Unlimited access to all films, to any number of concurrent users.
Accessible to all students and faculty. An option to create segments
from any video. Carefully curated, categorized film inventory.
- How do we access the films?
- Either through email or SMS verification (the system can host as
many as you wish) or IP authentication. A self service dashboard
lets you manage the IP addresses or ranges yourself easily.
- Can we track usage and statistics?
- Absolutely. In the institution's dashboard, librarians or other
authorized users can track the name of the films divided by minutes
and dates watched.
- I think films are great for education and research, but our
management is not there yet. Can you help convincing them?
- Of course, Please download the following document, which includes an
overview of research and surveys made regarding audio-visual content
positive impact on knowledge acquisition and education.
- What are your terms?
- Please download a sample agreement here. Basically, it says that we
are responsible for handling copyrights for the films, while the
institution must make sure that only students and faculty from that
institution can access the system.
- Can we discuss the price?
- We guess you would like to pay more-:) - In case you don't, we can
discuss reductions for smaller institutions, communities, secondary
Please click CONTINUE, fill out the form and ask for a reduction.
- Can we have a free trial?
- Absolutely. Please click CONTINUE, fill out the form and ask for a
free trial with no commitment.